jueves, 5 de diciembre de 2019

Journal #2

Date: July 29th, 2019

Throughout these two weeks, I have known more of my students. I know that the kids of pre-school and first grade love to make drawings and art and craft. The kids of second, third and fourth grade love to sing the songs that they have on their books, which is called "our world". And the fifth grade loves to play games after each lesson as a way of reviewing the topics.
After knowing them, I plan the classes according to their likes and always taking into account the activities that are already set in the book. But, they don't like to work on the book a lot. For that reason, I take a lot of different activities to the classroom. Activities such as: drawing the new vocabulary, songs, art and craft, and games.
There was one time that I try to do a role play with fifth graders, but they couldn't and didn't like to do it because they had to create the dialogues based on a story. They like more to learn the dialogues instead of creating them.
One problem that I have is the management of the time. I sometimes spend time much with one topic and when it is time to pass to the other topic I have not finished the previous one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario