The main reason why I started working is that I don't want to start my first teaching practicum without any experience. I started to work at Santa Clara de Hungria school on July 15th. I work with the whole primary: from pre-school to fifth grade. Every Friday, I have to give to the academic coordinator a folder with the lesson plan for the next week.
On the first day of class, I was very excited and nervous because it was going to be my first time teaching children at a school. Planning the activities for that week was a difficult process since I have to plan the activities for three classes per grade in the week. It was difficult to plan different and didactic activities because children like to do different and new things, and they don't like to work on the same activity for a long time.
Doing the activities with the youngest children (pre-school and first grade) was another difficult process. They are all cute, but they have a big problem and it is that they are running all the time around the classroom and playing all the time. I felt that the activities that I planned for them weren't good enough to keep them focus in the class.
For that reason, I would take different activities to the classroom for the next class to keep children more interested and focused in the class.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario